We at Create pride ourselves on being a family-friendly festival that’s open to all, and therefore maintain a strict entrance policy to ensure that all visitors have an enjoyable experience and most importantly, remain safe. With that in mind, we have a strict entrance policy. Please download our 2017 Entrance Policy here.
For those visitors wishing to bring their own alcohol on site, we ask that you not to bring any alcohol on site after 17:00hrs, and do not exceed our strict personal consumption limits:
• Beer/Cider: 4 cans per person (NO GLASS)
• Wine: 1 x 3L box between a minimum of 3 people (NO GLASS)
• Spirits are strictly prohibited
‘Challenge 25’ will be in operation, so please bring along your ID.
Items prohibited in the event arena include (but are not limited to*):
• Glass bottles and containers
• Illegal substances, including the formerly ‘legal highs’
• Ball games
• Fireworks, flares and smoke canisters
• Laser pointers or projectors
• Any item that could be used as a weapon
• Naked flames and candles
• Large gazebos and structures
Dogs and Pets:
No dogs or pets will be allowed in the event arena, excluding service dogs.
Small temporary gazebos are permitted but will be monitored to ensure safe use and structure. Where such gazebos are becoming either a danger to visitors or hindrances to the event, action will be taken to remedy.