We at Create pride ourselves on being a family-friendly festival that is open to all, and therefore maintain a strict entrance policy to ensure that all visitors have an enjoyable experience and most importantly, remain safe.
With this in mind, please be aware that restrictions are in place, and that it is at the discretion of the security staff to carry out bag and body searches where it is felt appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our policy.
No alcohol to be brought into the festival site after 17:00. No exceeding our personal consumption limits
- Beer and Cider - 4 cans per person
- Wine - 1 x 3L box between minimum 3 people
- Spirits are strictly prohibited
- Challenge 25 will be enforced, so please bring ID
Please no dogs or pets with the exception of identifiable assistance dogs.
Please refrain from bringing any of the following into the festival grounds
- Controlled substances including psychoactive substances formerly known Legal Highs
- Spray cans, gas canisters or compressed gas in any container
- Drones, laser pointers or projectors
- Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, Chinese lanterns, camping stoves, BBQs, cooking apparatus or generators
- Explosives, firearms, knives, blades or replica weapons of any sort
- Megaphones, amplification equipment, hi-vis tabards, klaxons or air horns
Create reserve the right to refuse entry to any attendees if in possession of the above, and it is at the discretion of event staff to determine what qualifies as a prohibited item. Any of the above items, including excess alcohol, will be confiscated.